The Trustees of MKT will keep you updated with news and events over the coming season.
The Heritage Centre will open for the 2019 season on Saturday 4th May. Opening hours are from 2pm until 4pm daily.
Entry charge is £3 per person. No charge for children under 16 years of age accompanied by an adult. All current MKT members may enter for free.
There is a regular local bus service in Pitlochry and a bus stop is within a few minutes walk of the Heritage Centre in Moulin Square.
Old Oak Genealogy will be at the Centre on Monday afternoons.
Pitlochry and Moulin Heritage Center is now on Face Book.
Exhibitions for 2019
- Pitlochry Provost's chain .
- Horticultural Society cups .
- Communion silver from Moulin Free Church.
- "Travelling people of Perthshire" and "Aldour Special School" - material kindly supplied by Jess Smith
- Fergusson of Dunfallandy - www.clanfergusonsociety.co.uk
Pitlochry's secret Factory in WW2 Discover Pitlochry's secret during WW2, Where was it, what was it and who worked there? Children called it "the secret place"
- Moulin Bowling Club Memorabilia.
- Pitlochry Curling Club Memorabilia.
- School Medals from 19th Century
- Receipts etc from local businesses c1880
- New Scott Rankin local Artist Exhibition.
- New for 2019. Slideshow of Photographs.
- Various books by local authors for sale.
Dates for your diary
The Heritage Centre will open on Saturday May 4th 2019.
The Heritage Centre will close on Friday October 4th 2019.